Tuesday, April 5, 2016

KICKING YOUR EMOTIONAL TRASH TO THE CURB!

KICKING YOUR EMOTIONAL TRASH TO THE CURB!


Have you ever felt like you are packing around so much that you can barely walk? There just comes a time when you have to unload the emotional baggage that you've been packing and kick it to the curb!

More often than not we allow the things people say or how they treat to define who we think we are. I'm totally guilty of this. Even though I know that no matter how someone treats me that it is their action and has nothing to do with who I am.... I tend to let it get to me. Whether it be a past relationship, a co-worker, an acquaintance.... when someone treats you badly how do you not let it affect you or hangout in your head?

I am guilty of allowing this.... sometimes to the point that I second guess myself and the person I am because I don't understand how a person could do the things they have done IF there really wasn't something wrong with me, and this thinking is SO wrong. Other peoples actions are just that... THEY have chosen to do or say the things they do and it has nothing to do with the person you are. We make choices every day to on how we are going to act or react to a situation.

So today I am kicking packing the emotional baggage from other peoples actions to the curb! I am no longer carrying around the hurt of others peoples actions with me, the labels, loss of trust, lies, and making me feel as though I really don't matter..... ALL stuffed inside that great big black trash bag and out of my head!

When you truly think about putting other peoples actions back on them so that you can be set free.... it's a wonderful feeling!

What are you kicking to the curb today???

 

No comments:

Post a Comment